sobota, 21 czerwca 2014

How these are formed, where you can buy and what it has to do with the film

Hello

In my occupation, my job is designing and jewelery making. It already know. Sometimes, however, I'm doing something else. That's when I will write and display their work. I have a weakness for fabric. All of them. I think it's normal for women. I could have a lot of cabinets, and all filled with clothes. Then another: of shoes and handbags. You do not deviate from the norm. Do you have the same?
Today I wanted to praise brooches. I made them some time ago, I sold some, and some will be available on DaWanda: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/Acoya
and Misi: http://www.misi.co.uk/shop_info.php?domain=acoyajewellery

I like to work collections, a few dozen or even more items from one collection gives me the opportunity to realize all, or at least a large part of my ideas. Because I already have: I'll do some earrings or a brooch or bracelet and have the time of her termination, I would like to be a little different. So I'm doing another, this can not fully meet my idea and created another. So while the ideas, materials, or their hand (very often).

In the case of brooches my work on them is a great pleasure. I treat it as such and I relax. Because it is not only because of working with fabrics. Brooches doing during the "film screenings with my son." Once a week, usually it's Friday we watch the selected video. I can not sit and watch (I can only in the cinema, perhaps because it is dark and the screen is big. Haha). So watch the movie, and I myself I cut circles or sunbathe edges. All brooches are tanned. Stapling (I do not use glue) during the day to do it accurately.
This produces a whole collection of brooches, and I've had time to like Sci-fi movies.
We watch different species, but not Thrillers, because too much I'm afraid.

This is how the collection of brooches "Navy Blue," which I present again. I do it because it will be in a few places selling what I wrote above.
Feel free to view and post comments. Write to me. Do you like these brooches.





































Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz