niedziela, 22 czerwca 2014

I had a farm in Africa, at the ... and necklace from the collection: "Morning Dew"

Hello Dear

The first sentence of the book is what the title of this post?
What film was created on its basis. Who played major roles?

Probably everyone guess:

I had a farm in Africa, at the foot of the Ngong Hills.  

"Out of Africa" Karen Blixen (Isak Dinesen)

Who does not know this film, perhaps only children, small children. And what does it have a video of my today's post. Ma - rain. Today the weather was variable, rain, sun, rain, sun and generally cool for this time of year. He started to rain so intense, strong and thick rain that immediately before my eyes appeared a scene from the film "Out of Africa" - awaited the arrival of the rainy season.

This Virginia Creeper have overgrown the balcony - this is my oasis.

Normally I would have seen the rain not, if not for the fact that we were going to dinner with my mom. Listen, my mom cooks the best in the world. For her, every dish is a goal in itself, and once it reaches that goal ... a dream.
What's next, you do not think that I will write about the kitchen. No, not this time. About Karen Blixen, which starred Meryl Streep great (revelation) or not, with Danys Finch Hatton - no. Please, though only one sentence about Robert Redfordzie: when I was a young girl I was in love with him after the ears (this is my second "film" Love, the first was Marlon Brando) - is on the margin.

Nicely is to go in guests with a small gift. This time it was a crochet doily made ​​years ago. I used a lot was doing needlework type: crochet, embroidery: flat, cross-stitch, Richelieu. Not much I work from that period, as most I gave as a gift. 

Napkin presented like this:

From napkins to crochet is already very close. How to crochet a crochet necklaces. Since this is my favorite work of the so-called. delicate.


One of them takes part in a competition for wedding jewelry:


I figured the end. I wanted to boast that presented above necklace: 
#Necklace from the collection: "Morning Dew" - a crystal, Swarovski and aquamarine 

was viewed by thousands of people (according to statistics) is the most popular. Enormously because of that I am glad. It is also a clue to me that this kind of jewelry you like it very much. 
This is accented finish this post. I wish you a nice Sunday :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz