środa, 25 czerwca 2014

My Etsy today :)

Hi

Today I am very pleased with himself. The work proceeded smoothly. The computer went faster somehow not got lost and did not do mistakes, but I will tell you frankly I have had enough. Sometimes I have enough computer, even though I am from him depends outright. At the end of enough time together - like an old married couple (21 years old). haha
Another shop I was able to obtain a new brooches. This time it's Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AcoyaJewellery 

How do you like the new layout on Etsy? Me very much. It is easier to read.

For now, I'm doing a break, I come back to you later in the evening. Now some time for the family, for the home. Then I'll see what I will do.

I invite you to see the new flower brooches:


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz