wtorek, 20 maja 2014

About me - Acoya Jewellery

Dear

In view of the fact that the will, gradually begin selling their jewelry made ​​for the European market through the online store on DaWanda: http://Acoya.dawanda.com and for the U.S. market (I hope), in a shop on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AcoyaJewellery I decided to write a few words about yourself.


My name is Beata. I'm a Libra zodiac. I have 47 years and I do not hide, because it feels very well in his "skin".
I am a chemist by education (high school) and a computer scientist (engineering studies).
From all the passionate love of beautiful things and techniques that lead to their formation. In previous years, crocheting, I did knitting, embroidering, I painted on glass, was doing work in the decoupage technique, I painted in acrylic and oil technique, and many, many more.

From about 9 years (yes I'm counting in memory) I make jewelry. From about 3 (October pass) lead Crafts Workshop "Acoya". The decision came at its inception many years ago. She wanted to fulfill his dream and completely give up your passions. With many of my interests, this jewelry overwhelmed my heart and mind, and so probably will remain. I have many ideas and plans. In the future, I would like to take care of metalwork, working with sheet metal and wire. But they never leave their stones, minerals that I loved the most. I make jewelry classic, universal, facial and always fashionable. I extend their work to women who want to look elegant and charmingly. Performs jewelry, which is proposed every day to work, but also one that is reserved for more sophisticated meetings, parties.

The basis of my work are minerals, nuts sometimes exotic, Swarovski crystals, and very rarely (but it happens) wood, Jablonex and Venetian glass. Doing work very carefully. The most important for me, beyond the aesthetics, the beauty is correct and professional workmanship and finishing work. I do it very well (but the beginnings were not easy). For so many years I made countless jewelry already and still receive praise and thanks from my clients. I am happy that what I do with great joy and love, it also gives the joy and happiness of many satisfied ladies. I do not stop in the deepening leads and improve my workshop. I feel that the most beautiful works are still ahead of me.
I hope that these few words will bring us closer to each other. You trust me and my workshop and I will remain with me forever. Heavily greet you :)
Beata - Acoya













I'm sorry for the mistakes, I'm still learning and I try to make them as little as possible.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz