wtorek, 20 maja 2014

Double bracelet with lava and quartz pink - Etsy

Dear
I invite you, I put another proposal for shops on Etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/AcoyaJewellery

You already know that I really like the combination of color and material. Like, it's a small word - love.
For me, a very elegant and feminine.
I'm curious what you think about this?


Next interesting and elegant bracelet, created as part of the collection: "From graphite to pink." 
The collection is the epitome of femininity: from the rough, hard volcanic lava to the sensual delicate pink quartz. The bracelet I used lava in dark gray, almost graphite and quartz pink. 
The bracelet consists of two strings. 
Bracelet fancifully arranged in August on hand. It is a perfect adornment for work, as well as an afternoon meeting. Colour composition makes the bracelet fits many styling.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz