wtorek, 20 maja 2014

Extremely showy triple bracelet - Etsy

Dear

Slowly intercede new products from the shop on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AcoyaJewellery
I invite you hot :)


I present an interesting and elegant bracelet, formed as part of the collection: "From graphite to pink." The collection is the epitome of femininity: from the rough, hard volcanic lava to the sensual delicate pink quartz. The bracelet I used lava in dark gray, almost graphite, smoky quartz, elongated beads and pink quartz .
The bracelet beautifully presented on hand. It is a perfect adornment for work, as well as an afternoon meeting. Colour composition makes the bracelet fits many styling.



I'm sorry for all the mistakes. I'm still learning diligently, both of language, as well as service and shop. I will try to learn everything pretty quickly and prepare for you a professional and beautiful products. Stay tuned for me, please. Be with me, write what you like, what jewelry. Support the. I would be very nice :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz